Thursday, November 30, 2006

arrrgh

So I'm at the library where I was looking for the Artist/graphic designers market guide. Which I couldn't figure out the name of. So I came online to look it up and found that it's 34% (34%? wierd amount?) off at chapters so I'm just gonna go over there and see if Talyn is there. Oh wait, I have the power to find that out.....no it is not. Booooo. I'll go over anyway. I'm just killing time now because I need to find out if we're having a media team meeting (church thing) tonight or not...it has not yet been confirmed but it would be in an hour and a half....so I don't want to drive all the way home and back, especially as the car is hating the cold weather and thigh high drifts of snow. It's not snowy everywhere...the wind blew most of the snow off the ground...except into thigh high drifts, it's fantastic.

Your Name: Hanna
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate....but I make great eggnog french toast!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa best just give the gifts to me to wrap, I have it all worked out weeks before I finish buying presents...this year is a white and gold snowflake theme.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? I started last Sunday!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? mushroom turnovers!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child: The year I got a huge homemade barbie house that my dad and grampa made and mom and gramma decorated, it was awesome.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Ha, we were too cool for Santa...if I ever wondered it was crushed by my parents taking pictures of themselves in elf hats stuffing our stockings...sad
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My mom's family is of Mennonite roots, so that side does everything christmas eve, it's great, I get two christmases. Also Craig's family is norwegian so they're christmas eve'ers too....no presents on christmas day though, how sad!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Um, white lights, red (red red, not cranberry red) and clear glass balls, and then lots of ornaments my mom and aunts and cousins have made me, also I collect gold stars.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If we could have it for two weeks over christmas and new years I'd be fine with that.
12. Can you ice skate? Doesn't everyone?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oooh, hard call, there was the afore mentioned doll house....a really nice easel one year....oh and Craig got me my Canon rebel G while we were dated, I was very excited about that.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Jesus, family, food and presents...in that order.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our christmas eve appytizers party, oh I loooove it.
17. What tops your tree? a Star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? depends on what I get! ahahaha, I do love shopping though.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Carol of the bells
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Really, I don't see the point. Yay! a really big mint! Now where's my chocolate?