Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Layout

Well, I changed my layout...because I wanted to have a labels listing in my sidebar. So now, if you look to your right you will notice that all my posts are labeled by topic for your convienience. What you also might notice is that my cute little row of artwork thumbnails is gone. See that was a deviantart pastie that showed my top 5 most popular pictures on deviantart. It was so cool because I never had to update it. However, in the super "easy" Blogger-not-beta template world for some reason when I make a section for my pasties it causes the white background part of my layout to shrink until it's just around the header. So Annoying! It has taken me 2.5 hours just to get my layout working with the header and everything and I can't figure this pastie thing out. *Beats head against monitor*

Anyone else had a simillar problem? Any suggestions?