Saturday, March 17, 2007

Artistic Bliss



Um, photomanipulation. For something new and exciting. Used a cool tutorial found [here]


Anyway, two things make me very happy today:

1) That tea picture? Overwhelming response. You can see on my sidebar that it is already in my top five favourited images on deviantart (that's what the widget with my pretty art shows). Never have I gotten so many comments and favs in such a short amount of time. Not even close.

2) My Hanasu pic? Image of the day at ImagineFX.com, which is the website for the best fantasy art magazine there is. It's unbelievable to me.

3) (what you said two things? yada yada) I got a nibble from someone interested in comissioning my for kids t-shirts. Which naturally threw me into a blind panic. Still need to responde...need more info.