Wednesday, May 09, 2007

8 Things

Because I've been triple tagged by my mom, Christopher Hopper and the Galactic Overlord-In-Chief...I will also count Paperback Writer...even though she tagged everyone.
________________________________________________________________________________

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hard to come up with 8 things no one knows because really? I already overshare.

1. I have the same middle name as my mom. (Rose)

2. When I backpack I take neither deoderant nor a toothbrush. After a week, you stink just the same, and I like to keep the pack light.

3. I read an average of two novels a week. I predict four this week.

4. I can make bread and pasta from scratch (mmmmm...pasta)

5. When I was in Junior High I wanted to be an astronaut. I was pretty serious about it actually...then the artist part of my brain started taking over the science part and it was all downhill from there. At least astronaut-wise.

6. I'm a girly girly drinker...no yucky beer or liquer for me. My drinks of choice are bailey's with milk and white zimphandel blush wine.

7. I'm scared of large fish. I don't like their eyes. Or their creepy creepy ugliness. When I swim in kootenay lake I'm always afraid that a 10 foot long sturgeon will eat me.

8. When I teach too many swimming lessons (over 20 hours a week) all my arm hair falls off and grows in blond. People say that I should like that but it's FREAKY! I mean, what is the chlorine doing to the rest of me?

I would like to tag: Jen, Kait, Amanda, Amethyst, Karl, Tanya, Tom aaaand Karen...no wait, crap she already tagged me! Aha!Bookwyrm!