Friday, November 09, 2007

Stale popcorn is yummy, and other adventures

- Yes, I love stale popcorn...as does my brother. Dad used to make big batches of popcorn late at night and not eat it all and we'd find partial bowls of congealed buttery goodness the next morning and eat it for our prebreakfast. Mmmmmm. Whatever, don't judge me! *munches on her leftover popcorn*

- Yoga was super fun, the teacher was excellent and I remember a lot more than I thought I would. I'm very excited to be back at it.

- My car is not coming home for a bit yet. I mean, car? What car?

- Finished another commission! That leaves only a couple blog layouts and I'm all caught up. If your interested in commissioning me send me an email (hannasandvig at gmail.com) but if you want something finished before Christmas it'll cost you $50 extra because I am a buuuusy little girl. Here's Mirtika's character Selah...she was fun to do, especially the outfit, I would kill for that outfit.