Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hola!

Again, not dead. I was really really frustrated with the car situation, plus gone for three days. These things add up to not so much blogging. Um, so what's been up...I'm mostly healthy now. Although I did spend three days mostly in the water in Nelson taking a course. Retaking a course actually. The moral of the story is apparently you should re-certify LSI more often than every 6 years. They frown upon that. It was really cold (hot tub was broken) and made me really tired. So tired that I curled up and fell asleep in class on Saturday. Slept for 1/2 an hour. Woke up with drool on my sleeve. How embarrassing for me! Got teased for the rest of the weekend.

We had piles of beautiful snow that didn't survive the two days of rain :(. I'll take snow over slush any day. Yuck yuck yuck. I did however brave the knee deep puddles to run to the florist and buy a little two foot norfolk pine tree. It's my Christmas tree! Seemed like an option that is both green and space saving (as my place is not so roomy). And it's cute!