Sunday, January 13, 2008

In which Hanna wants to do everything

So, even though the sewing machine has been hating me, I'm still all full of crafty ideas and I want to re-do my etsy shop. As right now it has nothing in it...and I don't want hanasu.etsy.com anymore because really...my ideas aren't terribly asian. I want to do cute folky kids stuff. Such as plushies. And magnetic paper dolls. And little painted jewelery boxes. I know I know, I said I'd focus on my illustration portfolio...and I am, I'm drawing lots (I know it doesn't show...but soon they will all get finished and I'll have proof!) but the ideas...they just don't stop.

And I'm always obsessed with selling things. For some reason. I want to share? But get money? It's a mystery.

Anyway, I've been trying to think of a new name for the shop. I wanted to call it Little Leaf. But littleleaf.etsy.com is already taken...as is little-leaf.etsy.com. Both by people who aren't using them! But I got all hung up on the leaf thing...because then I could make a cute leaf logo...and sew leafs on all the plushies bums...

Very convincing reasons I know.

Anyway, do any of you have a leafy shop name idea for me? Something kinda cute? Please post! Even you lurkers (I know you're there...I can see you lurking about with my psychic powers.)

Probably I shouldn't post after midnight but...what can you do?