Thursday, May 08, 2008

Salt Spring Island

So Salt Spring is one of the Gulf Islands, which are between Vancouver Island and the mainland. It has a special place in my heart because it is where we went for our honeymoon :) It's a super artsy hippy touristy island. I went over on Tuesday with Mom and Jen in hopes of buying some heritage seeds for the garden this summer. We had lots of fun wandering about (a little more walking then we had intended) and not only did we get some fun seeds buuut, we spotted a quilt shop (danger danger). When we walked in what did we see? A whole wall of Amy Butler wonderfulness! We (Jen and I) squealed ran over and petted the bolts while my mother and the shop lady laughed at us. Whatever, I got 4 matching fat quarters of a bluey set to hopefully redo my duvet cover, and a browny pink one just for fun. Jen got some orange and blueness for her basement suite. So much fun.

Here's some phoootos: