Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Doodles

It was a very boring day at work just before Easter...very boring. Two people in the pool and everything is already clean boring. So while I was in the guard room I was doodling (don't tell my boss, kay!)

First I was in an Easter Mood:


Then I though, hey, why don't I ever draw fairies? Oh right, because I draw boring fairies...I need to get that figured out:


Then Gabe came in and visited me, he's one of the high school boys who helps coach the swim club. He asked to be mentioned on my blog so that he could be famous. Anyway he wanted to know why I was drawing a fairy and I said that it seemed like something girls should draw. He thought about that and asked me to draw giant monsters coming out of the ground in the parking lot and eating cars.

So I did: