Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Music

This is what I love right now:


Invaders Must Die by The Prodigy
One of my favourite techno bands in high school. This is a great new album, just as good as their old stuff. My favourite songs? If I have to choose I pick Omen, Invaders Must Die and Colours


Fantasies by Metric
Candian Indy Rockish band. Love love love this album. Favourite Songs? Gold Guns Girls, Help I'm Alive and Gimme Sympathy


To Lose my Life by White Lies
Melencholy Retro Brit Rock. It's Good times. Craig and I like to go around singing it at each other ("Let's grow old together, and die at the same time!")

Favourite Songs? To Lose my Life, Unfinished Business, Nothing to Give.

And for funzies (via Loobylu), here's a couple of cute folky swedish sisters: First Aid Kit singing Tiger Mountain Peasant Song:


What are you listening to these days?