Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some Blogs I Love

Since I started using an RSS reader I find that I don't update my sidebar as much. Because of this I keep talking about blogs to Barb and she hasn't read them...because I don't have them in my sidebar. So now, for Barb and any others of you who want something pretty to read, here's some of my recent favourites (oh and still check out my sidebar, I love those blogs!)

100 Layer Cake.
It's a wedding planning blog. I'm not getting married obviously, but it's a fantasticly inspirational blog. Amazing theme boards, crafty idea, wonderful photography. It's just a daily dose of pretty.


The Bright Side Project
Daily giveaways of cool stuff. Happy indi-designed cool stuff.


Good-ness
This is one of what I call Creative Life blogs on my reader. Leslie Good lives in Japan (for a few more weeks) and amongst other things makes adorable quilts.


Lovely Design
Another Creative Life Blog. She makes pretty things. And has the cutest kid I've ever seen.


Mer Mag
Part Creative Life, part Design Blog. She is a cool artist with great taste. She gave her kid a Peter Pan birthday party. I want to be her when I grow up.


That's enough for today, happy reading!