Tuesday, June 02, 2009

More walks & a life update

For those who are thinking that I don't actually post about what's going on in my life these days...here's what's going on in my life:

- Craig graduated (with honours!) from the Fish and Wildlife program this spring. It's such a great time to graduate and look for work in the big wide world. Oh wait, it isn't? He spent over a month being unemployed but is now working part time doing clean up crew at the local sawmill. And he's not cleaning up fish...or wildlife. But at least he's making some money, and doing something. If you are praying people we would love some prayer that he can get an awesome job in his field!

- I'm still lifeguarding and have in fact been promoted. This is excellent because while I will get more hours, I will also work less days a week. And have regular days off. Two in a row. This might sound like normal life for many of you but I am pretty excited about it. All in all we will have a bit more cash flow around here next month which will be helpful.

- We are also still enjoying eating seasonally and have started gardening for the summer, but you can read more about that here: Hanna is Hungry

- Other than that it's all art and sunshiney walks...reading and watching TV, same as normal.

Speaking of sunshiny walks: