Saturday, December 05, 2009

Settling In


(yesterday was a snowy sunny morning)

So we moved last weekend and my last day of work (yay!) was Wednesday. Now I can focus on things like painting more walls, baking and cooking, freelance work, unpacking and hanging up pictures, wrapping presents, organizing the second bedroom so my sister in law doesn't injure herself trying to sleep in it this Christmas...oh and being pregnant.

Some people get bored if they don't go to work every day. I am not one of those people!

On my last day of work one patron told me that he couldn't tell I was pregnant (to be fair I was sitting) and another thought I must be due on Monday because I was sooo big. Interesting. According to my midwife on Thursday I am measuring exactly average for 27 weeks so I think I'll go with her opinion :P My baby is a crazy person this week. It can't seem to stop moving all over the place all the time. I spend a lot of time staring at my tummy going "What are you doing in there?! What?!". It makes little things like digesting food more of a challenge. I think because my stomach has motion sickness.

Speaking of which, it's time for breakfast...