Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nursery Art

In general I would say that little S's nursery is rather trendy. At least it is blogosphere trendy. For example we are doing pompoms. Everyone and their dog seems to do pompoms these days. At least on design blogs, I don't know anyone who has in real life. However, when it comes to nursery art, I am apparently uncool. I don't want super basic modern canvas prints. I don't want graphic prints that are chosen to match the bedding. I want beautiful art that will capture her imagination and make her dream about stories of magic and adventure. That's what I loved when I was little, and I still do! Here's what I've bought so far:

Fish and Sky by Jennifer Duong


Fairy Tale Land by Morena Forza


Teatime Bonding by Pauline


This one is a greeting card (thanks Jen!) from Laughing Elephant. I had an urge to order about 50 cards. Perfect vintage imagery.


And you've already met this one!