Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy little Bee

No only am I sick but I am sewing like mad these days. I have a Craft Fair in a week (eeep! seriously, it's only 8 days!) and am super busy getting ready for it. So I apologize for the lack of updates. If you are in the Kootenays, come visit me at the Prestige Inn in Nelson on November 19th and 20th.

If you can't make it (or even if you can) you can also find me on facebook these days. I keep forgetting to mention that: Hanna Sandvig Illustration.

In other news:
- I am addicted to homemade chocolate milk
- My child was a miserable screaming little monkey one night (while staying at my aunts for the funeral, so everyone got to enjoy it...Sorry Karen!) and has two new teeth to show for it! I think she is working on two more now :(
- We are supposed to have the most wintery winter in 25 years out here. Maybe it will start today? Looks like snow is coming to me.
- I am making gingerbread cake tonight.