Sunday, July 17, 2011

A week in the life

I've mostly decided to do Ali Edwards' "A Week In The Life" project. So next week from the 25th to the 31st I'll be taking lots of pictures and doing some journaling of our everyday lives. It seems like a fun way to remember what life is like right now. Not just the big things, but the small important things.



I'm going to try and get the layouts mostly done ahead of time, to make the process easier. I'm thinking that I will use Paislee Press' "Hello, Love" set (and maybe try and be a bit more scrapbooky, her stuff is so inspiring). I'm planning on doing it with my CM program but I may print it through Picaboo as I've heard they are decent and the price is lower. It's just a small project, so a good one to experiment with. It's going to be an 8x8 custom hardcover.



Soooo, anyone up for joining me?