Friday, December 30, 2011
Did you have yourself a merry little Christmas?
Oh wait, maybe this one:
Before I bring this little person into the world I need to get a few things done. So I thought I would share.
To Do (before going into labour):
- Finish Bassinet. (probably soon, I think I only have an hour or two of sewing left on it)
- Wash all the gender neutral baby clothes (yes I washed them before putting them away. But I will wash them again. Nesting)
- Wash all the little cloth diapers (ditto)
- Rearrange the nursery to make room for diapers and baby clothes. (Or maybe our room? Not sure.)
- Pick up car seat.
- Make and freeze copious amounts of food. Such as:
+ Carrot Pineapple Muffins
+ Bran Muffins
That's not too bad. Perhaps I will make some muffins tonight. After I have a bath... Anyone got any suggestions for yummy food to freeze for those crazy newborn days? Bonus points if I can eat it with one hand while nursing. S has lots of food for me, but it all seems to be invisible. At least it's fat free?
Posted by Hanna at 7:42 PM