Sunday, April 01, 2012

In which Hanna is full of giddiness

So the other day I was flipping through my April copy of ImagineFX...la la dee da when...
BAM!



Wait a second...that's ME!

I made a strange choking screaming noise and started hyperventilating.  Craig, from the other room (I was eating lunch in the kitchen with the toddler, he was eating in the living room because the baby was asleep on him.  Story of our lives) asked "are you okay!  Did you cut yourself?"  I found myself unable to answer and so just ran in and showed him.  Once he saw what was going on (which was tricky as I was bouncing up and down) he was suitably impress, but couldn't get up and dance with me because....well sleeping baby.

I had sent my art in months ago and never heard back.  I figured I would keep at it and try again someday when I had newer and more wonderful art.

If you aren't a digital artist, I don't know if I can explain how delightful this magazine is.  It's the only art mag I read and it's packed with gorgeousness every month.  If you are a digital artist, I'm sure you know how excited I am!  What a nice treat while I'm on Mat leave to get me all pumped up to start freelancing again!