Thursday, July 05, 2012

Monthly Photos

I keep forgetting to do this post!  Blame the sleep deprivation...

I'm taking photos of little A every month.  With S I just took photos when I felt like it, and it mostly worked out (except for month 12...oops!) but with little A I was inspired to do something more formal.  I love the fun colours of our Applecheeks diapers, so I'm doing a photo in a different colour every month to make a rainbow!  Slightly insane of me as I had to do some diaper trading online to get a couple of the harder to find limited edition colours, but in the end I only had to buy one new diaper.  I love rainbows.

The stuffy is a little bunny made by her Auntie Barb for Christmas (yes, before she was born) and I added it in to show her size better.  I wish I had started at 1 week instead of 1 month, but I didn't come up with the idea until around 6 weeks.  I had already taken the red diaper photo (otherwise I would have started with pink) and decided to keep going with it.

I also too the first photo on the bed, then got wise and put her on the floor and stood on the bed!







It's so much fun to watch her grow!  Are any of you doing monthly baby photos?