Saturday, November 10, 2012

Frameless Photos


I love photos, but I have a small house and I don't want all my walls covered with them (I also love art, so they have to fight it out).  I thought I might try and do a more casual photo display with a lot of photos in one place.  This is what I came up with:


 I was inspired by the images below from Poppytalk and Paislee Press:


I printed 5x7's of a lot of my favourite photos from this year (mostly taken by me, some pro photos) with some bigger and smaller ones added in for variety.  I was able to measure them out on our floor as it seems that the door is three floor tiles wide :)  They're on the door using 3M poster strips which I love.  So much better than sticky tack was!

I'd like to cover the whole door, but I'm not sure how far down I can go before the baby starts eating photos...

Okay, now get your photos off your camera/phone/computer/facebook and put some on your walls!