Monday, July 10, 2006

Bah



Hey look, it's pixel Hanna! I like how the jeans turned out, it's one of my favourite outfits.

So I was insomnic last night....fantastic fun. Left me feeling vaugely queasy today. I like sleep a lot...in fact I know few people who like sleep as much as I do, it doesn't seem fair to deprive me of it. Craig? He sleeps like a baby...makes me sick, plus he got to sleep in today and I had to get up at 7...when I had finally been asleep for a couple hours. Bah I say.

Also, I just found out today that my supervisor is quitting. Out of the blue, I honestly thought she was kidding. She wasn't. Which brings us back to whether I will be here in the fall or not. I don't know if I want the position even if I stay, it's only $2 more an hour than I'm currently making and a lot of unpaid overtime, which I believe is illegal?

Buuut, we still haven't heard back from Mt Royal, so who knows if Craig'll get in off the waiting list or not. Or maybe we'll just move. I don't know, I really don't feel like lifeguarding anymore.

On the plus side it's a lot cooler today. So perhaps I will sleep tonight anyway.