Friday, July 28, 2006

Tropical Princess Hanna

What? If Barbie can be a million different kinds of princess so can I! Remember: Pretty Girls can do Anything!

Speaking of which:
You Are 70% Vain

You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.
Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.


hmmmm...about that...

Oh right, I'm a tropical princess because it was shipwreck survivor day at the pool and I wore a nifty grass (you know...that plastic grass) and a lei (sp?) all day. It made me too warm. But also very "friendly island native"

Also we had a shark that swims around...it's battery operated and looks quite real...except it's red and about a foot long. Sure freaked a couple of preschoolers out though...good times.

So Cashier Girl (aka: off to china! girl) made me a sign for my swimming lesson binder. I don't actually teach lessons this summer...but I didn't have a cover sign and Swimming Instructor #3 gave me two shiney stickers, a lobster and a puffer fish ( I love pufferfish...love them) and I need somewhere to put them so I said "Cashier Girl! make me a sign for my binder. (you still following here?) It can say 'Hanna is the best teacher in the universe and the prettiest' or something like that" (again with todays theme of vainity) So she made me a sign that says "Hanna the gypsy princess's spectacular lesson binder" and I put my stickers on it.

Also, I had a lowfat rasperry coconut mocha frappe. Today was a good day.