Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back from the ladies retreat.

So I'm home from the church ladies retreat. I had a lot of fun although my body is telling me that I had too many carbs and not enough sleep or water. Is all good though. The speaker was excellent and it was a lot of fun getting to know my friends a bit better (including the friends I just discovered :P) The retreat was at Southern Alberta Bible Camp and I will admit it's the first camp I've been to without.....you know mountains and stuff...but I took some pictures on a photo expedition with Amethyst and Tanya (so jealous of their pretty cameras, mine wouldn't even zoom....evil! low batteries I think...) so you can see it for yourself!







And here are some photos I stole from Amethyst...don't tell (oh crap! she's reading this right now!)