Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my exciting life

So we've been working on sorting things out and purging. I've gotten pretty good at purging but I'm still not as good as Craig. Craig will pick something up. Smile. Say "ah good times". And then put it in the chucking pile.

Also, we have someone moving in downstairs. At least there are noises. We have seen no vehicle and no one has come to say hi. Our landlady told us that a Mike is moving in. Maybe Mike is a ghost? She also keeps calling to ask if we know when we are leaving yet. Yeah feel the love. So we are going to Castlegar next week to look for a place. So that she will stop nagging at us.

Also, we watched Shooter tonight. It's an excellent movie. The best I've seen in a while. I highly recommend it. But only if you don't mind some people getting shot.

Also, Karl and Am, tell Tia that Miss Hanna said to stop eating the condiments, it will all go to her hips.