Saturday, September 01, 2007

Friday Five

I was working on this last night when a big storm hit and the power was popping on and off. Lost two hours of art. Why don't I save more? Why?

I'm other news my tooth and back are mostly better...75% I would say.

1)Sanna Annukka. A Finnish artist. I am in love. Feel free to buy my prints for my birthday!



2)The cutest beanbag chairs ever from Cocoon Couture. Okay mostly I want to know where the cute wood cutouts come from.



3)See Jane Work. I love this site. I have a strange love of office supplies. But mostly I want this notepad!



4)Beautiful wine glasses by Naomi Thellier de Poncheville. The sandblasted pattern is shown when they're full.



5)Cake pan by ding3000. The idea is that it bakes the cake into different sized slices so everyone can get just the size they want. Unless everyone wants a big piece I guess.