Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday Five

Sooo, yesterday was my birthday, here's the good and the bad:

Bad:
-woke up at 6:30...tired
-left the house at 8:30 and got home at 11, including 10 working hours, breaks and driving...
-I will throttle the next group of children to play Marco Polo in the pool.

Good:
-Woke up at 6:30, Craig gave me my present
-My new job seems good, I've only done orientation though.
-Sushi
-Coconut Creme Chai Tea
-Learned that I can hook my ipod into the pool's sound system.
-Chocolate from Craig and snuggles before bed.

So if you missed me yesterday you can call me today, although we will be out for dinner to A Taste Of India, which some of Craig's school buddies recommended. Nelson has great restaurants, but I don't feel like driving over on my day off.

Friday Five!

1) Ah, cutest Obento (japanese lunchiness) ever! By The Meaning of Food.






2) Heat sensitive wallpaper! The flowers show up when it gets warmer. By Shiyuan .





3)Corner Frames by Yvonne Schroeder (via Apartment Therapy)




4)Ehehe, it's a WII tournament between four seniors homes, so cute:




5)This is Dr. Whippy. He's an ice cream dispenser. You talk into the mic and the more upset and stressed you sound, the more ice cream you get!