Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Five

Okay, I lied in my last post, I didn't write a cover review. Here it is in a nutshell: Auralia's Colors has a very pretty cover, however it is yet another photomanip and frankly? I'm sick of them. When is the last time a Christian Fantasy book got an actual painting for a cover? Anyone? LOTR?

Today, well...I'm mostly better. However my nose and lips are peeling. I hates it.

1)Bottled Lamps by Kiki van Eijk


2)Pillows by Lalitah. The set of pillows tells a sweet story, follow the link for more.


3)Cooking Tips Towels by Simple Memory Art. How many tablespoons are in a cup? Check the towel! I need these...


4)Rolly the Radcore Robot, by Corky...Cuuute!


5)Take-G's Toys...best for last. These are hand carved little robots made out of different kinds of wood. I truly and utterly love them. I can't remember the last time I saw something so cool.