Monday, January 07, 2008

Tah dah!

New layout! It's kinda girly...in a five year old way. But I like it. I don't know what that says about me. Oh yeah, that I want to make books for five year olds...phew, it's all good then.

Well I had a good weekend. Joel and Jen stopped by for the day yesterday on their way back to the coast to fly away to south america. I had a small issue picking them up from the bus stop. It was so cold that my poor little car (poor little parked out on the street because the parking lot was such a mess car) was not only covered inside and out with ice...but the locks were so cold that I couldn't even get the key all the way in...let alone turn it.

Ah yes, the joys of really warm wet weather suddenly freezing.

Also, because of this, when we later went for a walk it was a bit on the treacherous side...what with the sidewalks being three inches deep in solid ice. Frightening.

Dear Joel and Jen, thanks for forgetting mom's banana chocolate chip muffins here. They are very yummy.

In other news the flylady thing is going very well so far. When people come over...I don't have to clean the house first. Craig is very impressed. Actually he about fainted from shock when I told him that I vacuumed today. I really hate vacuuming. So he does it. When I ask him to. Which is rarely. I won't tell you how rarely because it's really embarrassing.

That's all for today, I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well!