Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yaaargh

Packing. I hates it.

Craig had an interview to work at the wildlife centre in Creston. He says it went well. Apparently they started with how happy they would be to have a birder on their team. We are waiting to hear back. The upside is that it would be a great experience, the downside is that it pays less then we had hoped.

I have not heard back. I would like to veeeery much. In the meantime I pack, because I love it soooo much. I love staring at my books and trying to decide which ones I might want to read in the next 4 months. And staring at my clothes trying to decide what I will wear in the next 4 months. Oh I love it.

On the bright side (and it is a very bright side) My piece Princess Serenity got chosen as a daily deviation on deviantart yesterday. For those of you who do not know, this is really cool. Devianart is the biggest art community on the internet (not necessarily the best...but the biggest) and I usually get about...10-20 comments a day. I got over 1000 yesterday. This is my second DD and it did a lot to cheer me up.