Monday, May 05, 2008

Greetings from Victoria

Hello all, just a quick post to let you know that I am alive and well. Even though I miss my Craig. And Audrey (my computer). Here's an update:

-Our drive out was fun but sleepy. The kitty was loopy because they fed her kitty sleeping pills so that she wouldn't freak out. She loves cheese.

-We had major car trouble on the way over the last pass and were rescued by some very nice guys who helped fix us up and followed us for a bit to make sure we were okay. The car is not running now however. My dad will fix it up when he comes out.

- I have eaten some yummy food including a great thai stir fry from the Noodle Box and a wonderful smoked salmon sandwich from some cute bakery.

- I have bought a new hat, some cute stickers, a very cute silk skirt ($5!), some used books, a lime green colander, and a pair of trail runners. Very exciting stuff.

Craig is at his first day of work right now....I hope all is well...