Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Stash, it grows!


So my mom and I went to Sandpoint and Coeur d'alene yesterday. We hit 5 fabric shops and I bought stuff in 4. I actually spent a lot less than I had feared as all the fabric was pretty much $9.99 a yard! Good times.


My main quest was to find 8 more fabrics to coordinate with the 4 Amy Butler fat quarters I picked up in May so that I could make a quilt style duvet cover. I was very excited to find quite that a couple of the stores carried Heather Bailey's newest line. I also got one print from her old line, a Joel Dewberry print and a couple no names in there. I'm very happy with the mix and Craig likes it too so all is well. Now I just need some time, this will be a fall project I hope.


I also picked up a half yard each of pretty pink Amy Butlerness as well as these two cute fat quarters. Don't know what they will be for yet.


It was a scorcher of a day but we had a lot of fun, also wandering around a farmers market, and a couple shops. Got two new books at Hastings (the newest Rachel Caine and a used copy of A Bride Most Begrudging) and a yummy matcha frappe at Borders.


Fun fun, and today is back to sewing, almost done my dolls! Photos tomorrow!