Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am a chicken with my head cut off

And I know what that looks like. Funny story for another time.

Seriously, my house went overnight from a little less than perfect to a disaster zone. For those of you who live in the Nelson Area and have not been paying attention, stop by and see me this weekend!

Kootenay Winter Artisans Market

Nov 28 - 1-9
Nov 29 - 1-9
Nov 30 - 10-4

At the Rod and Gun Club, 801 Railway St. (by Cottonwood Falls)


I finished 10 dolls yesterday, and printed till I was out of ink. I plan to do two more dolls tonight, and then I'll be as ready as I can be. Well, I have lots to set up and package tomorrow, but I'll have elves.

I just finished spraying my booth walls down with fire retardant. Because nothing says eco-friendly designer like dousing your booth in chemicals. But I will be impervious to fire. And rain incidentally.

No photos today because I HAVE NO TIME, but I'll be sure to post lots of the weekend for you all later. Wish me luck!

PS, big thanks to those of you who have been praying for me. I'm doing much better these last couple days.