Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

You haven't been hearing much from me for a few reasons, hopefully it'll be better soon. Here's what's up:

Good news:
- I am making good progress on the sewing. I have a lot left to do, but I certainly won't have an empty booth come Friday.
- I will be able to sell my blocks and wristlets at the fair, they're similar enough to what I showed in my application that they don't mind.
- I'm down 8 lbs since spring.
- After next week I will be done with the market, and working less. I'm looking forward to December.

Not so good news:
- My computer isn't turning on. I'm going to have to take it in to get looked at. Boo. This means I'll have to hook up my old system to do my prints for the weekend.
- I haven't drawn anything in over a month. Too busy moving and sewing. I miss it.
- I've been going through a rough time in the past week. As in anxiety/depression. It's really not cool. If you are praying people I would appreciate your support.

So that is all. Hope all is well in your guy's worlds!