Friday, January 02, 2009

A Year in Pictures

January:
I apparently took no photos in January...This was my favourite bit of art:


February:
Also took no photos in February. Not sure why. Here's my favourite art:


March:

Favourite Photo (from Steve and Holly's wedding)


Favourite Art:


April:
Favourite Photo (and favourite craft?):


Favourite Art:


May:
Favourite Photo (May had too many to choose from! I had many adventures in May in Victoria, and the Wildlife Centre...pickling asparagus...):
Baby bunnies on the UVIC campus

Baby bunnies on the UVIC campus

Didn't finish any art in May, was too busy having adventures, moving...that sort of thing.

June:
Favourite Photo (another hard choice after all the fun in Portland and hikes in the Kootenays, this is from the Portland Chinese Garden)


Favourite Art:


July:
Favourite Photo (Fry Creek Canyon):


Favourite Art:


August:

Favourite Photo (August was spent a lot in the garden):


Favourite Art (hard choice! I was prolific in August):


September:

Favourite Photo (obviously I didn't get out much in September...this is of our new place...a couple days before we learned we would have to move again :():


Favourite Art (well not my favourite...but I can't show you the pic I did till next month):


October:
Favourite Photo (what a beautiful fall we had this year!)


Favourite Art (this is the point where I stopped drawing and poured all my effort into sewing):


November:
Favourite Photo (My custom printed fabric):


Favourite Art (how can I choose between them?):



December:
Favourite Photo (French Beach, Vancouver Island):


Favourite Art:



Phew, I did a lot last year! Hope I didn't crash your computer with all the images :P I can't wait to get my computer back and get into my art and design life again.