Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogroll: Creative Life Part 1

Hey guys, I was away last week visiting my parents and my cousin. My back/pelvis have informed me that I'm done galavanting around for the near future, but it was great to see people. Also my baby now has clothing and diapers...and a carseat. Apparently these things are useful.

So back to the blogrolling. Creative Life is what I call blogs by other artists and designers who blog about their projects and lives. Fun inspiration with a homey touch. Also could be known as stalking...

Allsorts Fun illustrator and crafty lady.
Ali Edwards The queen of digital scrapbooking. Which I keep meaning to actually do...
A Little Hut Very cool paper cut art and other papery goodness.
Anna Maria Horner One of my favourite fabric designers. And her house is cute. I pretty much want to be her when I grown up.
Anne Wood Crazy cool handsewn birds and paper mache ships.

Armelle Okay I haven't stalked her long enough to know more than that her blog is pretty.
Ashley Anna Brown She makes beautiful hand sewn birds and animals.
Craftynest Great source for DIY projects
Gennine's Art Blog A wonderful artist from Mexico (her puppy is named Turbo. I love)

Goodness A crafty fabric hoarder who used to live in Japan.
Hop Skip Jump Adorable plushies!
How About Orange I don't know if this is so much a creative life blog as an amusing time wasters blog. She has fun DIY projects (some her own and some from around the web) and often features great printable freebies.
HELLOmynameisHeather: Heather Bailey is another favourite fabric designer, I have a lot of her fabric wandering around my house.
Inside a Black Apple: Emily draws and sews very cute things with a vintage and slightly gothic twist.