Monday, March 08, 2010

Look what I made!


I'd like to introduce you to my baby girl! We're not discussing her by name on the general internets, so if you don't know already and you are enough of a friend to care, shoot me an email and I'll fill you in. We will call her Little S for now.

I tried a photoshoot today but she was sleepy and the day was cloudy...still pretty cute though I think.

She was born at 10:30 on Sunday morning (Feb 28) 6lbs 14oz and 20.5 inches. The labour went well. I can tell you about it later if you want. Do you want? She is healthy and beautiful and so far is a great baby. She eats like a crazy thing, but I guess a love of food is to be expected in this house.

I've been having a bit of a rough week with stitches hurting and breastfeeding hurting and baby wanting to eat all night instead of sleep. Every day is easier though, and I'm loving being a mommy! That's all for now :)