Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Before 30


I turn 29 in two weeks. Kinda crazy, but I don't mind. My theory is that approaching milestones should only bother you if you aren't happy with how your life is going. And I'm happy. Still, I thought it would be fun to jump on the blogger bandwagon and make a list of 30 things I'd like to do in the next year. I'll let you know when I accomplish them.

1 Lose 20 lbs (which would bring me back to my pre-baby weight)
2 Recover chair
3 Paint desk
4 Redo portfolio site
5 Get kids book ready to send out
6 Do a craft fair
7 Learn to use goache
8 Sew s’s quilt
9 Finish baby book
10 Be published for something
11 Draw some more little houses and send out a press release
12 Sew S a dress
13 Sew myself something to wear
14 Finish reading all of Jane Austen’s work
15 Get my art in a local shop or gallery (other than just greeting cards)
16 Perfect cupcakes
17 Grow garlic
18 Build a bookcase
19 Learn to shoot manually (camera...not guns. I mean I'm fine with guns, but that's not the point)
20 Organize basement
21 Organize my jewelry
22 Make 100 sales on etsy (I am at 32)
23 Totally finish s’s nursery
24 Memorize a chapter in the bible
25 Learn a new Chilean dish
26 Watch every Audrey Hepburn Movie (or at least the ones she starred in)
27 Totally finish the kitchen
28 Draw a family portrait
29 Make bagels
30 Make lasagna from scratch including noodles and cheese.