Friday, November 26, 2010

Organizing my Jewelry

This would be #21 on my 30 before 30 list. I'd show you a before picture of my jewelry situation, but my sister in law would kill me. Suffice it to say that they never really found a home since I moved in last year. Sad? Yes but I was prego/newborn blah blah blah. Anyway, this is what I came up with. I was only using the top drawer of my bedside table/dresser to collect junk, and not even junk that I use anymore. It was all leftover junk from when I was up a million times a night with little S.



So the jewelry moved in. Last night while watching BBC's new Sherlock (excellent, highly recommend) I made eight large boxes and eight small boxes out of sea glass 12x12 cardstock. I used this tutorial.

I love this drawer now. It's like all my jewelry is sitting in little Tiffany's boxes waiting for me. Now I just need to find some silver polish.