Sunday, January 09, 2011

Scrapbooking Sunday

I can't remember if I've mentioned this, but a couple months ago I started selling Creative Memories. This made the people in my life who love me laugh a bit because I actually didn't scrapbook. At all. Ever really. But two things happened. One, I had a baby and decided that she deserved more than a facebook album and two, I found the Creative Memories Storybook Creator Software.

I love it, it's something that really works for me. I can make clean, unfussy pages with a lot of creative freedom, and I can get them printed into a nice quality hardbound book. Love.

If you are at all interested, you can ask me about it anytime. You can also order the program and a lot of other fun scrapbooking stuff and nonsense (both digital and traditional) through my site: http://ca.mycmsite.com/sites/hannasandvig. Books ordered through me can only ship to Canada however.

Anyway, long story...long, here's my current project:


I made my own digital paper using patterns in photoshop (would that be a helpful tutorial?) and am using the tags shapes set and handwritten word brushes by Ali Edwards. This is probably my most scrapbooky looking project yet.

I'm doing pages digitally but getting them printed out as individual 12x12 prints. I'm then buying a pretty coverset so that I can add pages every year. Sandvig Christmas Album. I'm excited to start this tradition for my little family!