Monday, February 07, 2011

Cutie Kitchen

So here is my little kitchen. If you want to see what it used to look like click here. We rent, so there were limits to what we could do (or wanted to pay for).
What I did:
- Replaced all the cabinet hardware with brushed metal. Not that the white plastic wasn't sexy...no it really wasn't.
- Repainted. It was a dated and dingy paneling. Now it is Seashell and with Simply White Trim by Benjamin Moore on three walls, and the third is some bright green I had in the basement. Thanks to Barb for helping me paint!
- Hung a light, not sure why this took me a year as it is sooo nice to not have the florescent on all the time.
- Papered the back of my Gramma's china cabinet with pretty paper from Smock.
- Used my pretty Silhouette SD to cut the bird and list things for the window. It's a window to nowhere, so it's nice to have it pretty. I write on it with a dry erase marker.