Thursday, July 07, 2011

S's Baby Book



I was very excited yesterday to get little S's baby book! It's an 8.5x11 hardcover done in chocolate brown bookcloth from Creative Memories. At 97 pages it's a pretty decent sized album and barely within the printing limit (100 pages).

It's just as pretty as I had hoped! Even some of the less wonderful pictures look pretty good at small sizes.



The cover is plain, I wish you could get it with a bit of text, but they don't do that with the bookcloth. I thought about doing a window, but I really wanted the first page to be the ultrasound pics and that's not the cutest for the cover!


Every month starts off with a full page portrait shot and a wordle collage. I love how these turned out!




I kept (and still do) a simple word document that I write in every couple weeks with what she's up to, so I have a spread in every month with those notes.


And then of course just a lot of photos and some journaling of her adventures!



I'm feeling pretty good to be holding it in my hands when she's only 16 months old! And that's number 9 checked off my list!