Wednesday, August 23, 2006

4 things

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Babysitter
2. Lifeguard
3. Window Artist
4. Waitress at a chinese restaurant (that didn't last long :P)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Pride and Predjudice
2. Bride and Predjudice (I know, I know....but I love all versions of the story)
3. Hackers
4. Amelie


C) Four places I have lived (haha, only 4?):

1. Revelstoke, BC
2. Three Hills, Alberta
3. Bighorn Bible Camp, Montana
4. Nelson, BC

D) Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Lost
3. Veronica Mars
4. House

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Chile!
2. Saltspring Island, BC
3. Waterton, AB
4. Victoria, BC

F) Websites I visit daily:

1. Eden Enchanted
2. Deviantart
3. The Sidhe Court
4. Tequila Sunrise


G) Four of my favourite foods:

1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Sushi
3. Pad Thai
4. Homemade Mac and Cheese


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Pucon, Chile
3. Saltspring Island, BC
4. Tuscony, Italy