Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Some photos and a Headache

Here are some photos of my camping trip with the parents (and the husband, naturally). I have thoughtfully arranged them into groupings so there's less downloading, and cause it's prettier. If you're thinking "that's not enough, I must see all 74 photos that Hanna has uploaded!" (as opposed to the couple hundred I took...I get a little crazy with the digital camera) then go to my Flickr Page and click on the Elk Lakes album. It's fun, I promise.







Anyway, Um, I'll post some pictures of me when mom sends them to me. Otherwise there's no proof I was actually there...

Had an excellent time, great weather, beautiful scenery (as you can see!). A little achey from the hikes. Craig of course is not achey as he's in shape. Jerk.

So last night I got a headache. Woke up three times during the night and each time is was worse (but I still slept, huzzah!). Woke up this morning and felt like someone was stabbing me throught the eyeball. Craig drove me to work. Almost threw up 3 times just getting the one block from where he dropped me off to the pool. Took twice the recommended dosage of drugs at work and went to lie down for 15 minutes (I purposefully went early, cause I had no drugs at home). Took an hour for them to kick in, by which point I had got someone to cover my shift. As I was walking home I ran into a friend's Dad who gave me a ride home. And now I'm home...and I almost feel guilty because I'm not in that much pain anymore, although my stomach feels nasty from taking 4 asprin on an empty stomach. And I can't really focus my vision all that well, rumour has it that's bad for a lifeguard. Ah well, I'm going to nap and try and read my bookclub book and hopefully all will be better by tomorrow...I would like to get paid for at least some work this week...argh, thinking about the headache is making it come back...