Sunday, February 18, 2007

Surveyness

1. What is your occupation - Lifeguard

2. What color are your socks right now? - I avoid socks whenever possible

3. What are you listening to right now? - TV in the background....sports?

4. What was the last thing that you ate? - Toast with Nutella!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? - Um...I have driven one

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - red!
crayon.)

7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? - Mom

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Of course! (she's reading this)

9. What is your favorite drink? - Green Tea Latte

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? - I watch world cup soccer...that's about it.

11. Ever dyed hair? - always, I'm due again next saturday (I swear there is twice the grey of last time...it's frightening me)

12. Pets? - Nope

13. What was the last movie you watched? - Smokin' Aces

14. What do you do to vent anger? - Clean my house. You might notice if you saw my house that I'm not a very angry person.

15. Favorite toy as a child? - lego

16. What is your favorite season? - Fall. Crunchy leaves, brisk air...my birthday

17. Hugs or kisses? - snuggle snuggle snuggle

18. Cherries or blueberries? - huckleberries!

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? - maybe I should email them back...

20. What is your favorite tv show? - Heroes. Gray's Anatomy. Gilmore Girls. Naruto.

21. If you were to go overseas for a vacation where do you want to go? - Um...greece or italy

22. Where do you live? - Alberta, Canada

23. When was the last time you cried? - Last Friday

24. What is on the floor of your closet? - the bottom of my shelves...I assume we aren't talking about my office closet, I try not to think about that one.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
to? - Not really mailing it, but we'll say mom...I think she's known me a while.

26. What did you do last night? - Did some art, watched some tv, had a bath, read.

27. Favorite smells? - vanilla

28. What inspires you? - Amazing artists. Anything beautiful.

29. What are you afraid of? - Accomplishing nothing of worth, not realizing my potential. Being a career lifeguard :P

30. Favorite dog breed? - um....border collie. Cat please

31. Number of keys on your key ring? - 7. 2 for home, 2 for work, 2 for the car...and my parent's house key.

32. Favorite day of the week? - Saturday. Best saturdays are the ones spent entirely in my pjs.

33. How many states/provinces have you lived in? - BC, Alberta, Montana

34. Favorite holiday? - Cristmas!

35. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? - No and no.

36. Ever left the country? - Yes, been to the US and Chile.

37. Favorite kind of music? - Anything good.