Saturday, February 24, 2007

A-Z

Because Tanya tagged me

A-Available or Taken: Taken...4 years next thursday!
B-Best Friends: Kait and Barb and my mommy....and Craig but that's a given
C-Cake or Pie: Cake if it's chocolate chip, pie if it's pumpkin
D-Drink of Choice: green tea latte
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: computer/tablet
F-Favorite Color: red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H-Hometown: um, we'll say Creston...because I was born there
I- Indulgence: new books
J-January or February: February because it has more fun things, like b-days
K-Kids Names and Ages: oh right, my invisible children
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Art, God, lots of things, I don't know!
M-Marriage Date: March 1
N-Number of Siblings: 1. Well and 3 I recently aquired.
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: large fish
Q-Favorite Quote or Bible Verse: Romans 5:3-5 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
R-Reason to Smile: Craig
S-Season: Autumn
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: Amanda, Kait, Karen aaaand Eve because she just keeps lurking about.
U-Unknown fact about me: I played clarinet for 5 years. sadly.
V-Vegetable you don’t like: lima beans
W-Worst Habit: I bite my thumbnails when I'm on deck because they keep breaking off.
X-Xrays: Of my head when I was little and my cousin knocked me out with a pole....and my knees and wrist later on in life.
Y-Your fave food: I refuse to choose one, I love food too much.
Z-Zoo Animal: Red panda! all hail the red panda!