Saturday, January 10, 2009

Traumatic events at the pool.

It's been too long since we had a pool story, hasn't it? My pool here is just so mellow, not much happens. Anyway, this was yesterday.

I was cleaning in the shower area of the ladies change room, and thought I smelt something a bit odd, but I mean hey, my nose is still plugged so I didn't think much of it. Then my supervisor stuck her head in from the pool deck and said "Hanna, there's a lady in there who can't move because she's surrounded by glass!"

In my defence I can't see the into the change room from the showers.

I went in to check it out and what a sight! Glass and splashes of red where everywhere! The lady in question had a big line of dripping blood across her leg. Crazy!

And then I saw the nail polish brush on the floor. That's what the smell was. It was dark red nail polish all over the floor and down her leg. Her nail polish bottle had fallen from he purse.

No tragedy today. But it was still quite a mess to clean up.