Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sunfest Ahoy


This is one of those...how did I get myself into this moments...


Somehow I aggreed to paint life sized versions of the Olympic Mascots onto plywood for the parade float this weekend. It took me probably 15 hours. Mostly while I was working. Ah well it was more fun than mopping floors (which is my usual glamourous off deck activity) and I am super happy with how they turned out.


Then I also somehow ended up agreeing to walk in the parade. But I do need to enjoy the float I practically created I guess. Maybe it will be fun? Last time I was in a parade I was also in Castlegar. And 13. I was a clarinet player in the marching band. Yep, pretty cool.


So there you have it. This is what I was working on at the end of May that kept me from doodling at work and sharing with you.

I have to go walk to the parade now. Hey, at least I'll get a good workout.