Monday, December 28, 2009

Did you have yourself a Merry Little Christmas?



I sure did. And I was terrible for taking pictures. No photos of the gift tags I was so proud of...no photos of the adorable hot chocolate on a stick with homemade marshmallows I gave to all my family. Ah well, you'll just have to take my word for it that they were awesome.

Even though I didn't get done all I wanted to get done, it was enough. Besides, I apparently can't eat more than three cookies in a row without throwing up these days...so perhaps there's a limit to how many I should have in the house (I am so done with being pregnant by the way...but that's a whine for another time. I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow so we'll see if she has any advice for a very achy pregnant girl who is still having trouble digesting food).

Anyway, I had a great time visiting with my family. It's sad when you grow up and live so far away from your siblings, I'm glad that Christmas is such a good excuse to get everyone together.

Hope your holidays were full of love and happiness!