Saturday, March 03, 2012

twoooooo!


It was little S's second birthday on the 28th.  I can't believe it, she's so not a baby anymore.  If you ask her how old she is, she says "twoooooooo!" and holds up a random amount of fingers.  Cute.  On Sunday we had a little party at my parents house for family.  I made chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting and put little bunnies on top.  With a bigger bunny for the birthday girl (and her little cousin, because it seemed like a wise idea)


And little A got to meet my family and get some snuggles.  She is doing great, by the way.  However, when I said that I was sleep deprived in my last post?  I wasn't.  Now I am.  I've totally cried.  It's a good thing she's so cute.



My brother is a leap year baby and had his 7th birthday this year.  So we had another little party.  Well, just yummy dinner and our favourite birthday cake.  He tried to convince her to blow out her candle, but she just looked at us like we were crazy.